Thursday, August 6, 2026

Heart FM posts its supplied profile about me

Radio story is just one message in the publicity train

Last week, I met with Marcie Culbert at the 104.7 Heart FM studio on Norwich Avenue. Our interview was in the boardroom and I arrived with a few notes that will be included here.

A top-of-the-hour news update on a local radio station is never a full analysis of any newsworthy story. Heart FM has been doing a great job of contacting candidates in all 8 municipalities for the Oct. 26 elections -- Woodstock, Ingersoll, Tillsonburg and the 5 townships. 

Marcie Culbert did a good job asking me 4 questions and then adding if I had anything to add. 



As I have noted in my other avenues of information, I hope the Heart FM story directs you to reading more about me at this blog site and on Facebook page dedicated to the Woodstock elections. You may also call or email me at anytime. One more promotional item that I will be introducing soon is short concise video blogs with a consistent message.

I look forward to educating voters on topics and issues, council agenda procedures, the city versus county umbrella contents, the voting process, and my resume. As for the voting process, such as the 4 polling stations or how the electronic voting will take place, I stress that the City's website is your best destination:   https://www.cityofwoodstock.ca/your-government/elections/   


#   #   #   #   #   #   #   #   #

   







No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart FM posts its supplied profile about me

Radio story is just one message in the publicity train Last week, I met with Marcie Culbert at the 104.7 Heart FM studio on Norwich Avenue. ...